House for Auction
One for the Family!
Property ID 1994811Positioned in a quiet, leafy pocket of Wavell Heights you'll discover this renovated, two-level post war home that would be ideal for the largest of families. Sitting proudly on a generous 607m2 parcel of land the home features:
• Spacious open plan living and dining area flows to the private, covered deck which is great for year-round entertainment. The deck features a built in BBQ and enjoys a north east aspect which captures the cooling summer breezes!
• Beautiful kitchen with polished concrete benchtops, 900mm gas cook top, integrated appliances (including refrigerator and Fisher Paykel Dishdrawer), huge walk in pantry, ample drawer and cupboard space too!
• Five bedrooms (3 upstairs, 2 downstairs), all with built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and plush new carpets
• The Master Bedroom Suite is a great size and features a fitted walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Two additional family bathrooms, one servicing each level for your convenience.
• Huge downstairs family room, great area for the teenagers to enjoy. The family room boasts easy care engineered natural timber flooring plus a kitchenette
• A large study area is conveniently positioned near the downstairs entry
• Fitted laundry with direct side access to the drying area
• Other features that will enhance the livability and enjoyment of the home include zoned and ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, polished spotted gum timber floors, downlights, high ceilings, 6 KW roof mounted solar system, 6,000 litre water tank, storage areas galore and more!
• Be sure to click on the Floor Plan, it's a functional layout that works for the family in mind
• Child friendly, fenced 607m2 low maintenance yard
• 250 metres to parklands and within a kilometer or so from State and Private Primary and High Schools. Also, the new Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre is literally a few minutes drive
Positioned in a whisper quiet, tree lined street this family residence will be SOLD on AUCTION DAY IF NOT SOLD PRIOR!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.